Bryan Rose is that rare combination of youthful enthusiasm and years of experience. You might say he grew up in the family business, having been both a clerk and paralegal at Rose Walker. He’s also had plenty of legal experience outside the law firm: In another life, Bryan was a city police officer, which taught him how to conduct investigations, how to talk to people and gather information and evidence. He had to think on his feet and make tough decisions in high-stress situations. His time as a police officer also instilled an understanding that nothing can replace real world experience. For example, a significant portion of Bryan’s practice involves Aviation. So, recently, Bryan obtained his Pilot’s Certificate. He will use this real world experience and knowledge to better represent his clients in Aviation matters.
Litigation of complex commercial litigation and high-risk cases, including:
- aircraft disasters and other aviation matters – representing manufacturers, operators and maintenance facilities
- products liability
- catastrophic personal injury accidents
- commercial disputes involving breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty and fraud allegations
- trust litigation involving breach of fiduciary duty and fraud allegations
- trademark litigation
- general negligence
- Premier Pools, Inc. v. Premier Pools Management Corp., D/B/A Premier Pools and Spas, Inc., et al.
Obtained verdict protecting local business’ trade name
- MumboJumbo LLC v. PopCap Games Inc.
$7.3 million verdict in breach of contract, fraud and tortious interference case in Dallas County, Texas, state court on behalf of a casual game developer and publisher
- Hunter Woodlee v. Wilmington Trust Retirement and Institutional Services Co.
Settlement of dispute on behalf of Mr. Woodlee
- Tamala White, et al. v. Emirates Airlines, Inc.
- Montreal Convention case – Obtained dismissal by summary judgment
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of Colorado
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- American Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Vice President of the Dallas Chapter of the St. Mary’s Law School Alumni
- Helicopter Association International
- Aviation Insurance Association
- All courts in the State of Texas and Colorado
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern District of Florida
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, J.D. 2007
- Institute on World Legal Problems, St. Mary’s University School of Law, Innsbruck Austria, summer 2005
- St. Edward’s University, B.A. Criminal Justice, 2000
- Police officer, City of Irving, Texas, 2001-2003.
- Private Pilot Certified fixed wing single engine land.