Alex knows the importance of a clear and well-defined strategy from the inside out.
Prior to becoming an attorney, Alex worked for several years as an aide for the Office of the Texas Governor and two committees of the Texas House of Representatives, then as a lobbyist for a major law enforcement organization. From both perspectives she learned the value of planning for success by crafting legislation, steering proposals through the legislative process and resolving disputes between stakeholders, all while earning her law degree with honors from The University of Texas. Prior to joining Rose Walker, Alex practiced with the international law firms of Baker Botts and Alston & Bird.
Alex puts her experience, strategic acumen and diligence to work for her clients every day, always seeking efficient and practical solutions to their needs.
Commercial litigation involving:
- Contractual Disputes
- Investments and Securities
- Products Liability
- Trade Infringement
- Certified in Mediation and Advanced Family Law Mediation
- Dallas CASA – Court-appointed Special Advocate for children in foster case
- Community Voices Guest Columnist – Dallas Morning News
- United States District Courts for the Northern, Eastern, Southern and Western Districts of Texas
- The University of Texas School of Law, J.D., 2006, with honors
- The University of Texas, B.A. in Government, 1999, with honors