Christina Wade Perrone
Christina Wade Perrone is accustomed to having people, in their most traumatic moments, call on her for help. For years, she fielded such calls as a 911 operator and police dispatcher. The experience taught her how to handle stress, keep her cool and help those who need it the most.
She applies those same skills today, when clients call with a business emergency.
Christina has experience in complex commercial litigation matters in state and federal court, and has represented clients on issues involving misappropriation of trade secrets, antitrust laws, insurance regulation, consumer protection, collections, real estate, ad valorem tax litigation, personal injury and family law matters.
Her practice focus is on building lasting relationships with her clients. An aggressive negotiator and skilled adviser, Christina combines a diverse background and practical education with excellent communication skills to excel in client satisfaction.
Christina's practice areas include state and federal litigation in:
- trade-secret misappropriation claims
- complex commercial litigation
- product liability
- personal injury
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers, Co-Chair, Food for Thought Committee
- Rockwall Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- College of the State Bar of Texas
Admitted to Practice
- All Texas state courts
- All United States District Courts sitting in the State of Texas
- Baylor Law School, J.D., 2007; articles editor, Baylor Law Review
- Sydney University Faculty of Law, Australia Summer Law Program, 2006
- University of Texas at Dallas, B.A. in Crime and Justice Studies, 2003, cum laude
- Delta Theta Phi Honors Fraternity
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers 2008 Leadership Class